2016/02/17

#23 ROUND 2 - THAILAND || PHI PHI

2 years later I'm back in the country I first visited over here in Asia. Thailand. Beautiful, stunning, amazing Thailand. While actually, now, while I have the chance to experience 'life'/vacation here during the high-season I probably coulnd't retrace why I fell that deeply in love that time. Maybe it  was caused by the fact that it was as I already mentioned my first big travel, my first oversea flight, my first time travelling with a backback, my first time beeing away from home for so long. Maybe it was just Thailand. Well, actually I think it was Thailand. Have a look at these first impressions of my favourite island* Koh Phi Phi and decide for yourself !

*my favourite island by now (haven't seen too many yet)

 2 Jahre spaeter kehre ich zurueck in das Land, welches ich mein erstes Reiseziel in Asien nenne. Thailand. Wunderschoenes, atemberaubendes, aufregendes Thailand. Obwohl ich zugeben muss, dass ich nun, waehrend ich dieses Land in der Hauptsaison bereise meinen damaligen Enthusiasmus womoeglich nicht teilen wuerde. Vielleicht ruehrte er daher dass es meine erste grosse Reise war, mein erster Uebersee Flug, meine erste 'Backpacking Erfahrung', meine erste so lang weilige Abwesenheit von zuhaus. Vielleicht lag es aber auch schlicht und einfach an Thailand. Ich schaetze es lag an Thailand. 
Schaut euch die ersten Impressionen meiner Lieblingsinsel* Koh Phi Phi an und entscheidet selbst !

*meine Lieblingsinsel bis jetzt (allzu viele habe ich noch nicht bereisen koennen)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment