2016/10/26

#49 THE PERFECT DRESS

I saw this graceful piece of fabric first in the store window of those inconspicuous - but lovely - boutique of which I should usually keep my hungry eyes off as I am supposed to better safe my money for all those further travels that are waiting for me. But as I did walk by more often and often when 'accidentally' passing that area, I couldn't help spotting it again and again - desiring more and more to wear it for a intense walk around all the beauty that Sydney keeps !
However. In the end, of course, I did buy it with my greatest pleasure – knowing that I have to take it out for an adventure that honors it properly. So did I through wearing it on my birthday by feeling damn comfortable all day long, feeling pretty, shining and grateful.
If I ever see anybody in that dress though I feel like it deserves to be taking out for a walk. It is a kind of fabric you are supposed to wear when heading down the beach, the city, or even down the forest. It is something that desires to be moved - fast or slow - to be affected as only then it will show all of his prettiness, all of his details and trifles!
That is – I know – a lot to talk about a simple dress, but as I told you before I am after honoring the impressive art of creating and combining clothes just as much as I am after those kinds I practice and want to give my best to fetch out the best I can of it.
Ich habe dieses schoene Stueck Stoff zum ersten Mal im Schaufenster des kleinen, unscheinbaren Laden entdeckt den ich so gern habe und eigentlich meiden sollte um das wenige Geld dass ich habe fuer die mir bevorstehenden Reisen zu sparen. Als mein Weg mich allerdings immer wieder 'zufaellig' an ihm vorbei fuehrte, kam ich nicht darum herum mir auszumalen wie schoen es doch waere das Kleid zu einem Spaziergang durchs sonnige Sydney auszufuehren.
Wie auch immer, am Ende habe ich es mir natuerlich zu eigen gemacht - mit dem Vorhaben es artgerecht auszufuehren, dem Bild welches es in meine Gedanken projeziert gerecht zu werden - an meinem Geburtstag!
Meiner Meinung nach schreit das locker fallende Kleid nach Bewegung, es braucht sie um seine volle Pracht mit allen Details und Kleiningkeiten zu praesentieren! Ich liebe den zarten, aber blickdichten Stoff und die Leichtigkeit die es mit sich bringt. Traegt man es, so braucht man wenig mehr um gut gestylt zu sein !
Viel Gerede fuer ein Kleidungsstueck, stimmts ? Ich moechte versuchen dies beizubehalten, da ich jene Kunst Kleidung zu entwerfen und zu kombinieren ebenso respektiere und bewundere wie meine eigene.



No comments:

Post a Comment