2016/03/24

#29 SYDNEY

Back to the western lifestyle. 
I'm in Australia for 2 weeks by now and it does still feels strange after spending so much time in Asia. Where's the culture ? Where's the history ? All those things I did appreciate there ? It is not there. Not here. Over here you can find something else. I can't find the right words to describe those 'something' by now, maybe i will be successfull in that point later. Maybe. Everything takes time, so does the process to fall in love with that country for me. But even though I am not too convinced yet - I like it. For whatever reason, I do. Perhaps caused by that it feels a little bit like home, perhaps caused by all those lovely people over here, perhaps caused by that I know I can unwrap my stuff here and calm down for a while. 
However, there you go having a look at my home for the next 4 months !

Zurueck zum westlichen Lebensstil.
2 Wochen habe ich nun schon am anderen Ende der Welt, in Australien, verbracht. Seltsam, im Vergleich zu Asien. Wo ist die Kultur? Die Geschichte? All die Dinge die ich dort so genossen habe? Nicht da. Nicht hier. Hier gibt es anderes das mich anzieht, dass mich begeistert und inspiriert. Ich kann es noch nicht in Worte fassen, werde es aber vermutlich nicht lassen koennen sie zu suchen. Vielleicht fuehlt es sich ein wenig mehr wie zuhause an, vielleicht sind es all die Menschen die mich mit ihrer einzigartigen Art mitreissen. Vielleicht bin ich von dem Gluecksgefuehl manipuliert welches mich beim Gedanken ueberkommt dass ich mich endlich an einem Ort niederlassen kann, endlich meinen Rucksack ebenso wie meine Eindruecke und Gedanken ordnen kann. 
Wie auch immer, hier ein paar Eindruecke von meinem zuhause fuer die naechsten 4 Monate.


No comments:

Post a Comment